Roofing Company In San Jose and San Francisco Peninsula Area
At Falcon Roofing, we understand that your home is one of the largest investments you will ever make in your life. So, it makes sense that you would want to protect it by having a high-quality roof covering your home and everything inside of it. We have been serving customers in the San Jose, South Bay, and San Francisco Peninsula areas for years. We take pride in building long-term relationships with our customers by offering competitive pricing and providing a superior level of service.
Our roofing company in San Jose can accommodate all your roof repair or replacement needs from minor leak repairs to the most complex roofing project. Our preventative maintenance programs will help you avoid premature roof replacement and save you money in the long run. At Falcon Roofing, we’re not concerned about whether we’re the biggest roofing company in the area. We’re focused on being the best roofers in Northern California and work as per our company ethics.
7 Questions You should ask every Roofing Contractor before hiring them
Hiring an experienced, trustworthy roofing company before having any repair work done or whenever it’s time to replace your roof is extremely important. Otherwise, it could cost you considerably more in the future if you hire a roofing company in San Jose that isn’t trustworthy or reliable. Although it can be difficult choosing a reputable roofing contractor from the hundreds that are available, asking the following questions could simplify the decision-making process:
- Can the company or contractor protect your home and landscaping? This plays a significant role in how satisfied the customer will be with the work that’s been done. Make sure that they can guarantee that your property will be left in the same condition as when they started the project.
- Can the company or contractor provide references? Three or four references should be enough, but that doesn’t mean you can’t ask for more. This is the only way to ensure that they will do a good job when repairing or replacing the roof on your home.
- Does the company or contractor guarantee their work? Even though the warranty you’ve been given on the lifespan of their work, there’s nothing to protect it should something go wrong when they’re doing the work. They should always guarantee that the work will be completed as promised regardless of something happening with their employees, the materials used, or the weather.
- Does the company or contractor provide a warranty on your new roof? You should be given two warranties on your new roof. The contractor should provide a warranty on their workmanship and the supplier should warranty the materials used.
- Does the company or contractor provide a written estimate and work contract? Never accept a verbal agreement and assume that the two of you are on the same page, especially where the cost of the project and the scope of the work are concerned.
- Is the company or contractor certified and licensed to work in your area? Every roofing contractor in the state of California must possess a C-39 roofing license and Worker’s Compensation Insurance.
- Is the company or contractor fully insured? Most homeowners don’t realize that they could be financially responsible if an accident or costly mistake occurs on their property. In addition to Worker’s Compensation, a roofing company in San Jose must have general liability insurance coverage.
At Falcon Roofing, we understand how the choice of company or contractor can be a difficult process. Our experienced roofing technicians are available in all areas in South Bay and San Francisco Peninsula and are always willing to provide answers to the questions above or for your other queries.
So why should you choose Falcon Roofing instead of another company or contractor? Perhaps it’s because we make roof repairs or replacements a stress-free experience. By educating you with an understanding of our roof repair or replacement process, we take all the guesswork out of the decision-making process. For more information about our roofing repair and replacement services or to schedule an appointment for a written estimate, contact Falcon Roofing at your earliest convenience.